Wednesday, December 11, 2013

These are my confessions...

I love drama. I don't like to be involved in the drama, but I love to watch train wrecks no matter how large or small, stupid or not. I watched Laguna Beach; I watched The Hills; I still watch The Real World... heck, I listen to the police scanner on my phone when nothing else is going on. It's probably the biggest reason I got into Cosmo Radio. I can't stand Patrick, but yet I tuned in when shit was hitting the fan... or at least had the potential to hit the fan. It's hard to admit, because it's exactly what he wanted.


Queue the train wreck named Stassi...

I couldn't help myself. I held out for so long. Hearing about her on Cocks with P and Wake Up made me so annoyed. Yet, I broke down and started watching Vanderpump Rules from the very first episode of Season 1. I watched one episode after another and looked forward to the next. I am more annoyed with Stassi than ever! But I can't look away! And, what's more... I can't wait to see how the hell Patrick is going to fit in to all of this.

I don't feel like this show is real life. I feel like it's The Hills with a new set of characters. The same awkward pauses, the same crazy stupid drama, the ridiculous self-righteous people... have I mentioned how annoying most of them are?

I can't help but think that Patrick was cast as Stassi's new boyfriend. He has similar looks to Jax. Patrick is needy; Stassi is needy and I can see her running all over Patrick. I want to be there for this train wreck, no matter how disastrous or hard to watch. I know I'll probably be pissed off most of the time, but I can't help it!!! To see Patrick work at SUR would be gratifying. To be able to see him get tossed around in this stupid drama will be equally gratifying.

Please tell me there are others of you feeling the same way??

Here are some articles about Stassi and Patrick:

http://www.examiner.com/article/stassi-schroeder-is-love-and-really-happy-with-new-boyfriend-patrick

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/15885890-are-jax-taylor-and-stassi-schroeder-still-together-stassi-confirms

http://okhereisthesituation.com/2013/11/patrick-meagher/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenny's back in our ears!

Mr. Mans can be back in your ears for the low, low price of $3 per month! Have my money! Have it all! Welcome back Kenny Zimlinghaus... you ...