Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Here we go... The Spinoff speculations have begun.

(article courtesy of news.lalate.com)


BEVERLY HILLS (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – Stassi Schroeder and her new boyfriend 2014 Patrick Meagher heat up the Vanderpump Rules finale. Who is Stassi Schroeder dating, who is Stassi’s new boyfriend on Vanderpump Rules, are Stassi and Jax still together, and is Stassi leaving Pump Rules for a new spinoff? LALATE can exclusively report that in 2013, Lisa Vanderpump made moves quietly to expand her producing arm. LALATE can report that Vanderpump obtaining new trademarks to her brand name, and is actively seeking to develop more television shows based upon her existing platforms and commercial properties.

While Lisa Vanderpump has yet to confirm yet a second show in new developments, there are new questions if she is seeking to spinoff Stassi Schroeder in a New York City based reality show for 2014. And if you think it sounds far fetched, there are more possible twists involved. First, one of Vanderpump’s producers on Vanderpump Rules previously successful spun off The Hills to The City over a decade earlier on MTV. Second, in recent months, Bravo has brought in a new development head who comes, not internally from inside Bravo, but rather from The City’s former home, MTV Networks.

Tonight fans will be asking who is Stassi dating. She says of Jax and histattoo “when I first saw it, it put pressure on me. I can’t listen to this anymore. It is really sad to hear him cry … that breaks my heart, it makes me sad.” Jax replies “The more she pushed him away, the more it made it harder. I never had a girl saw no to me before.”

Then Cohen asks Stassi who she is dating. In a Kenya Moore like moment, Stassi keeps the question unanswered during the reunion. “I am – I am feeling very happy. I could cry. He is one of the best people I ever met. He is just a fantastic person.” Stassi is dating Patrick Meagher, a Sirius XM show host.

Stassi says she only talks to Katie and her boyfriend and has no communication with the Pump cast anymore. “I don’t talk to him [Jax]. We don’t have any communication…I cut him out of my life,” she tells OK Magazine. When asked about Kristen, Stassi says “I don’t understand her at all; I never will.”

For now, while no spinoff is yet confirmed, Stassi has in fact quit Sur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenny's back in our ears!

Mr. Mans can be back in your ears for the low, low price of $3 per month! Have my money! Have it all! Welcome back Kenny Zimlinghaus... you ...